Apply for the Global Fellowship Program for Social Entrepreneurs 2018
[Deadline: March 5th]
Any questions? Please read our FAQs.
These are the main questions that you will need to complete in your online submission:
Tell us about your social business
- Social Business Name
- Facebook Page
- Describe your social business in one or two sentences.
- Are you legally incorporated? Please specify the country and the legal form. (100 characters)
- When was your social business started?
- What social problem do you want to solve? (300 characters)
- How does your social business solve that problem? (500 characters)
Tell us about your customers & revenue model
- Who are your beneficiaries/users? (300 characters)
- Who are your paying customers? Are they different from your beneficiaries? (300 characters)
- How do you plan to acquire more customers? How do you plan to grow and scale? (300 characters)
- How many customers have paid for your product/service in the past 12 months (since you have started working if less than 12 months)? (100 characters)
- Who are your competitors and how are you different from what they offer? (500 characters)
- What kind of evidence do you have that your solution works/will work? (300 characters)
- What is the most important measure/indicator of your success? (100 characters)
- What are your main expenses? (300 characters)
- What is your revenue model? How does your social business makes money?
Tell us about your team
- Who are the founders?
- Who are the other team members?
- What roles/people/knowledge is your team missing?